- I’m still working on the final post about Arches National Park. I’m finding it difficult to find the right words — or even just to write words that fit the pictures. And it is taking me a long time to choose the best photos to share with all of you. I’ll get it done, though, I promise!
- My college boys have been home for nearly a week. So far, the lawn has been weeded and mowed, rocks have been picked out of the garden areas in back and moved to a new rockery area in the front of the house, the bathroom exhaust fans have been replaced, and the attic is being prepped for additional insulation.
The oldest son has begun looking for outside work.
- Our local job market? It’s not looking good for summer hires. At some point, my husband may need additional ideas on how to keep our young men busy working this summer.
- If you have young kids in public schools in the United States, you probably already know it: this week has been Staff & Teacher Appreciation Week: Hooray for all the great teachers and other adults in kids’ lives!
- Did I mention that my college boys have been home for nearly a week? Um, yeah… there’s a lot of testosterone in my house these days: retired husband at home full-time, 21yo young man, 19yo young man, 16yo boy-man, and 12yo boy.
I am sorely in need of a Girls Night Out!