- My younger kids head off to school this morning.
- SnakeMaster is transitioning into junior high school, which is one more twist of the “He’s not a baby anymore” dagger into my mommy heart. ♥
- Please don’t think I want him to stay a little boy forever (although somewhere deep in my heart, he probably will remain a little boy forever).
- I actually enjoy watching my kids grow and learn and spread their wings!
- We spent 3 nights camping last week. Sunshiny days and moonlit nights = 3. Rainy days and nights = 0. That weather outcome is a miracle for us!
- Camping near the beach was rewarded with a blue moon walk on the beach. So. Very. Bright!
- Three days of walking barefoot on the beach did my feet a world of good. Hooray for the “sand cure” working yet again! 🙂
- Labor Day was spent doing multiple loads of laundry in a futile attempt to be caught up on that particular chore prior to the first day of school.
- With the start of the school year comes the increased discipline in my own schedule here at home. It’s time to adhere to the calendar and the clock!
- I am once again so very far behind in reading blogs that I may never catch up on what the rest of you have been doing lately. Please feel free to fill me in on any important details below.
Ten on Tuesday: the Back to School Edition