Christmas 1993 …the year a Sesame Street Monsters video took center stage… also known as the year I wore jersey knit pants and a jersey knit top in a stained glass pattern. Classy.
There is so much here that I hardly know where to begin! Let’s try a bullet-point format, shall we?
- EB was three and a half months old and I was getting very little sleep.
- MM was 20 months old and more interested in watching a Sesame Street VHS cassette tape than he was in opening any presents.
- The song playing on the music video was titled “Fuzzy and Blue” and to this day I can sing along. Of course, the variation of words in the lyrics is rather limited. 😉
- One of his aunts made the cute vest he was wearing (EB would wear it for Christmas the next year).
- My dear MIL made the shirt I am wearing. I think I opened it that morning at home, before traveling to my mom’s house. It was bright and cheerful (and stretchy and comfortable).
- Low ponytail and bangs — probably not my best hairstyle. Did I mention I was post-partum?
- The little red-and-white clad angel girls on the shelf behind me are now on my own mantle for Christmas. I’ll try to remember to take a better picture of them for the 2012 Holiday Homes Tour.