Christmas 1993 …the year a Sesame Street Monsters video took center stage… also known as the year I wore jersey knit pants and a jersey knit top in a stained glass pattern. Classy.
There is so much here that I hardly know where to begin! Let’s try a bullet-point format, shall we?
- EB was three and a half months old and I was getting very little sleep.
- MM was 20 months old and more interested in watching a Sesame Street VHS cassette tape than he was in opening any presents.
- The song playing on the music video was titled “Fuzzy and Blue” and to this day I can sing along. Of course, the variation of words in the lyrics is rather limited. 😉
- One of his aunts made the cute vest he was wearing (EB would wear it for Christmas the next year).
- My dear MIL made the shirt I am wearing. I think I opened it that morning at home, before traveling to my mom’s house. It was bright and cheerful (and stretchy and comfortable).
- Low ponytail and bangs — probably not my best hairstyle. Did I mention I was post-partum?
- The little red-and-white clad angel girls on the shelf behind me are now on my own mantle for Christmas. I’ll try to remember to take a better picture of them for the 2012 Holiday Homes Tour.
Time Warp Tuesday is brought to you by Jenn at Juggling Life. Visit here to see the other participants and their photos.