- Yesterday I chose joy and beauty and thankfulness. Thanks to Frankenboot, it is difficult to bend over or squat to pick things up off the floor.
- Being on my feet for very long is not a good idea, and I have discovered how much work it really is to accomplish simple household chores. Even dusting involves a lot of bending and reaching on ones tippy-toes. Standing upon ones tippy-toes is impossible when encased in Frankenboot.
- No one else has jumped in to pick up the slack. Therefore, I have a new occupation: dust farmer.
- I wrote a résumé last weekend. I did not, however, include “dust farmer” in list stating my job experience. Somehow it didn’t seem to be something that would help me stand out from other applicants.
- A metaphor is like a simile.
That was a grammar joke. You’re welcome.
Check out my ETSY SHOP ♥
Project Trophy Wife
40 pounds down and more to go!
Click on the "ABOUT" page to read more information.
Updated August 2013
A few good reads:
Thou Shalt Not Steal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To put it simply, unless otherwise marked, text and photographs are my property and are protected by Creative Commons License.
My Flickr Pics