I keep telling myself that I’m going to bring the camera along when I run errands, but it just doesn’t seem to happen — my brain and a colander have a few things in common, for one thing, and relying upon a cane for unfamiliar or uneven ground doesn’t make it easy to just hop out of the car to take a photo — so you’ll just have to take my word for it that I’ve been seeing these signs as I drive down the road.
- Meow spoken here (posted outside a compounding pharmacy)
- Congratulations! You made it out of bed (signage in front of a drive-through coffee hut)
- Depresso: that feeling when you run out of coffee (different coffee place)
- Vote for Pedro (yet another coffee place — we have a lot of them, but that deserves its own blog post)
- Exercise? I thought you said Mexi-fries! (taco place, obviously)
Today is the first day of our local weekly farmers’ market and I agreed to be a vendor again this year. I hope my ankle does not think this was a bad idea (set up, take-down, and 4 hours in the heat between those two events). Our resident teenager has one week of school remaining but must have all of his online coursework turned in by Sunday evening, so I suspect I will not be getting a chance to use the computer at my leisure.
Have a great weekend!
So, it appears you’ve been driving TO a lot of coffee places, huh? 🙂
No — just driving past a lot of them. I really do need to write up a post about them here.
Not only do you have lots of coffee places, but they are clever coffee places.
The sign at the compounding pharmacy – do they custom-make drugs for cats?
I hope all goes well at the farmer’s market!
I think they must, since they had a dog saying on the other side of the sign.
Oh, keep your foot up and get help setting up and taking down! I hope it’s worthwhile to do the market.
Those signs are funny, I always appreciate a clever retailer.