Hard to believe this little guy is one year old today!
Picture taken Easter Sunday
Little Foot became a big brother on Tuesday morning.
We’re all in love with this new little guy.
He’s already changed in the two days since I met him. We will need to plan a visit soon. ❤
I saw this meme on Facebook and thought I’d share it here.
It’s your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
The year was: 1984
1. Did you know your spouse? No
2. Did you car pool to school? I lived 2 blocks away, so I walked/ran (depending how late I was getting out the door) — usually with a cup of coffee in hand.
3. What kind of car did you have? Mom let the kids drive the old 1973 Chevy Impala wagon.
4. What kind of car do you have now? 2006 Kia Sedona minivan
5. It’s Friday night…where were you? If I wasn’t babysitting for someone, I might be hanging out with people from the church youth group.
6. What kind of job did you have in high school? I had some regular babysitting jobs.
7. What kind of job do you have now? Church Administrator (after 22 years as a SAHM)
8. Were you a party animal? No
9. Were you a cheerleader? No
10. Were you considered a jock? No
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band and choir earlier in high school, but at not at this point.
12. Were you a nerd? No. I was, however, dressing in grunge style before it was cool.
13. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope. Miss Goody-two-shoes here.
14. Can you sing the fight song? I know it from my first high school (older siblings went there and I spent 9th and 10th grades there, too) but I never learned it for my second high school.
15. Who was/were your favorite high school teacher/s? Doc Hansen (English, Creative Writing) and VanKempen (Drama and stage crew)
16. Where did you sit for lunch? Usually in the cafeteria with a few friends. I could go home for lunch but it seemed like a waste of time.
17. What was your school’s full name? Roosevelt High School
18. What was your school mascot? Roughrider (ala Teddy Roosevelt before he became President)
19. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO.
20. Did you have fun at Prom? Hmmmm… fun? I suppose so. I’m still not really into the events where you dress up and talk to people while loud music is playing. (I have no problem with going to hear a band — I enjoy that — but trying to talk in a crowd? Not so much.)
21. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? We’re friends on Facebook but haven’t seen each other in person in many years It’s nice to see pictures of his family.
22. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? The 30-year reunion was the first one I attended for this school. I’d go to another one if it worked out with my schedule.
23.Did you attend your 25th reunion? No. At the time I was only attending the reunions for my first high school, because I have known some of those people since we were 5 years old.
24. Are you still in contact with people from school? Thanks to Facebook, I am now.
25. What are/were your school’s colors? Green and Gold
Feel free to borrow the questions. Let’s hear your story.
I found this post to be worthy of reposting. Please consider joining me. I’ve chosen to pray for Rejoice Musa and her family.
Last week I posted this picture and asked for your answers:
It was an actual Pictionary game we were playing. H-J’s card instructed him to draw the [green D for Difficult] word CONCEITED.
First he drew Beauty & the Beast (on the left, obviously) and then he added Gaston and his sidekick. Gaston is holding the gun to hunt down the Beast and as we know from the Disney film, Gaston is incredibly conceited.
None of us guessed it but it was obvious when he explained it to us after the timer buzzed. 🙂
Congratulations to Meredith! She is the WINNER of the book drawing.