Things to consider:
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are ‘XL’. Do you think the clothing industry knows this?
- The sole purpose of a child’s middle name is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.
- When you put the word ‘the‘ together with the ‘IRS’ it spells… Theirs.
- Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
- Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know ‘why’ I look this way. I’ve traveled a long way and some of the roads weren’t paved.
- The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight… because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
- When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Algebra.
- You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.
- One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young. Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable. (Just don’t tell my frenemy, Arthur Itis!)
*Thanks to my friend Carol who shared these with me in an e-mail.